Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan
PRESENT APPOINTMENT :
Senior Researcher /Technical Consultant in Stem Cells Research, Biological, Regenerative & Anti-Ageing Medicine for European Wellness Group, Europe.
Regenerative & Anti Ageing Medicine for:
European Wellness Group, Europe.
FCTI Precursor Stemcells -Europe.
Baden Research Group, Germany/Asia Pacific.
Stellar Biomolecular Research - Germany/Asia Pacific.
Nexgen Pharma Group-Switzerland /Asia Pacific.
- Associate Professor of AASCP (American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians, USA)
- Chairman of A4M (The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, USA) Thailand Region.
- Appointed Senator of BWA (German Federal Association for economic Development, Berlin-Germany
- Chairman of Board for International University of Biological Sciences, USA.
- President of European Wellness Group, Germany.
- Chairman / Founder of the European Wellness Centers chain of 25 hospitals, wellness centers in Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Cambodia and many more.
- Chairman of The European Wellness Academy, Germany, a non-profit Academy for Physicians in the field of Biological, Integrative and Regenerative Medicine.
- Senior Scientific Researcher of EW Sanorell Pharma Group, Germany.
- An Alumni Member of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Postdoctoral Master stint in Regenerative Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- Doctorate (Hon) conferred at National University of Malaysia.
- Professorship (Hon) conferred at Malaysia University of Sabah, Malaysia.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF:
- Professional Fellow of International Association of Stem Cell Transplantation, USA (IASCT) since 2006
- American Academy of Stemcell Physicians, USA (AASCP) .
- The International Association of Cell Therapy, Geneva, Switzerland (IACT) since 2006 (Fellow)
- The European Wellness Academy of Regenerative Biological Medicine, Germany (CPD Accredited) (EWA)
- A4M, USA (American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine). Chairman/Scientific/Education Committee of a number of research & educational bodies
- World Society of Interdisciplinary of Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSIAM).
- Member of the Hong Kong-ASEAN Economic Cooperation Foundation (HKAECF).
- Member of the Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Hong Kong.
- MIT South Asia Alumni Association, MIT Experimental Study Group.
- MIT Club Member of UK, Germany, Switzerland, Malaysia, Singapore, Beijing Shanghai.
- Bio Molecular Therapy Malaysia Asian (Ex-Co-Founder/Ex-Chairman for Education)
- European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine (ESAAM)
Prof. Dr Mike Chan, who is the Academy Speaker/Presenter/Keynote Speaker for more than 1000 lectures, seminars, conferences and symposiums across worldwide which more than 60 regions in the field of anti-aging, regenerative medicine and stem cell therapies. An honourable and regular speaker/teacher for academic platforms sponsored by American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine(A4M), World Congress on Anti-Aging, Aesthetic, Regenerative, Nutritional and
Exercise Medicine(WAAARNEM), Philippine Academy of Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Management Medicine Inc.(PAAAMMI), American Association for Stem Cell Physicians(AASCOP-USA), Revolution Against Aging and Death(RAADFEST-USA), Society for Anti-Aging Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine(SAAARRM), Bioregenesis-USA and many Anti-Aging Bodies, Scientific Medical Association, International academic organizations of physicians and scientists dedicated to enhancing the quality and extension of human life span.
AUTHOR / CO AUTHOR FOR BOOKS and PUBLICATIONS BOOKS:
1. Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine: Carpe Diem-Carpe Vitam by Prof. Mike K. S. Chan and Prof. Dr. Dmitry
ISBN 978 1838590 116 (Published in UK)
2. Cell Membrane Therapy: Clinical Practice in Brain, Liver and Cardiovascular diseases by Prof. Dr. Mike K.S. Chan and Prof. Dr. Yuriy Nalapko - ISBN 978 1838592 509
3. A Comprehensive Guide to Biological Medicine And Wellness by Prof. Mike K. S. Chan and Dr. Dmitry Klokol, MD, PhD - ISBN 978 1789015 249 (Published in UK)
Chinese version accepted for publication by Fudan University Press, Shanghai, China.
MEDICAL & SCIENCTIFIC PUBLICATIONS /JOURNALS IN UK, EUROPE & USA:
1. Holistic Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy in Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus: State of The Art Medicine and A Game Changer
by Dmytro Klokol 1,4*, Lingeswran Nallenthiran 2, Mike KS Chan 3, Michelle BF Wong 3, Volodymyr Chernykh 2,4, Simon Yefimov 1,4, Yuriy Nalapko 1,4 and Margarita Yemelianova 2,4
1 International University of BioRegenerative Sciences (USA). 2 European Wellness Academy (EU, Asia-Pac). 3 Baden Labs (Germany, Malaysia). 4 European Wellness Centers International (EU, APAC). Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Volume 4, Issue 2: 1-9, 7 October 2020
2. Stem Cells Therapy for Neurodegenerative Diseases: How do Stem Cells Bypass the Blood-Brain Barrier and Home to the Brain?
Stem Cells International 2020
3. Immunomodulatory Potential of Anti-idiotypic Antibodies for the Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases 2020
4. Immunomodulating, Neuroprotective and Regenaration Modalities in Multiple Sclerosis Management by Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michele Zocchi, Dr Dina. Tulina, Dr. Anam K Kour, Lau Cher Rene, Dr Roni Moya and Michelle WB Fah. International Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders Vol. 3 Issue 1, December 2020
5. Efficacy of Renal Precursor Stem Cells in Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
A cohort study by Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Dr. Dmitry Klokol and Prof Dr. Michelle Wong
Journal of Scientific Research and Studies Vol. 3(6), pp. 119-125, June, 2016
6. Biohormonal Therapy in Early Management of Premature Menopause and Andropause
A Research Article by Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Dr. Henry Pong and Dr. Vladimir Chernykh
International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research: January 2017, Pg. 1278-1281
7. Efficacy of the MF3 Placenta Extracts Softgels Supplementation
A randomized double-blind placebo controlled study by Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Alain Béguin, Dr. Dina Tulina and Dr. Dmitry Klokol
Basic Research Journal of Medicine and Clinical Sciences ISSN 2315-6864 Vol. 5(4) pp. 86-95 June 2016
8. Live cell therapy: historical aspects, mechanisms of action, safety and success stories: A Case Series by Prof. Mike Chan, Prof, Dr. Michelle Wong, Lingeswran Nallenthiran, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Dr. Vladimir Chernykh, Dr. Simon Yefimov, Dr. Yuriy Nalapko and Dr. Shing Yi Pan
Journal of Stem Cell Research & Theraputics, Volume 5 Issue 2 - 2019
9. Presence of Neu5Gc in Animal-Derived Products. Friend Or Foe?
by Clarice Anjum 1, Yvonne Cashinn Chia 1, Mike KS Chan 1,2, Michelle BF Wong 1,2 and Shing Yi Pan 1,2
1 Baden R&D Laboratories GmbH. 2 SC German Society for Biomolecular Medicine Research GmbH.
*Correspondence: Clarice Anjum, BSc Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, Baden R&D Laboratories GmbH (EU, APAC). Received: 05 March 2020; Accepted: 31 March 2020
Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine. Review Article ISSN 2639-9512
10. Neuroplasticity, brain entrainment, cognition and intellectual functions amelioration through the complex integrative approach of biological regenerative medicine
Dina Tullina 1, Mike KS Chan 1, Michelle BF Wong 1, Garnet E Dupuis 2, Dmytro Klokol 3
1 Stellar Biomolecular Research, Germany. 2 Neuro VIZR, USA, Thailand. 3 European Wellness Academy, Germany.
Correspondence: Dr. Dina Tullina, MD, Stellar Biomolecular Research, Klosterstrasse 205, Edenkoben, Germany.
Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics, February 19, 2020
11. Biohormonal revitalization therapy from the perspective of biological regenerative medicine: the evaluation of premature menopause and andropause treatment outcomes in longitudinal cohort study A research article
by Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Dr. Lingeswran Nallenthiran, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Vladimir Chernykh, Dr. Simon Yefimov, Dr. Yuriy Nalapko and Dr. Bawani Nesamany
Obstetrics & Gynecology International Journal, Volume 10, Issue 4, 5 July 2019
12. Active Specific Immunotherapy (ASI) and Gcmaf Forte in Management of Metastatic Invasive Carcinoma - Overview of the Therapeutic Modalities and A Case Report
by Roni L. Moya, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Dr. Dmitry Klokol and Dr. Shing Yi Pan Journal of Clinical & Experimental Immunologyu 2018, ISSN: 2475-6296 Volume 3, Issue 2
13. European Wellness - The Evidenced Rationale behind the Biological Medicine: Ad Astra Per Aspera A featured article by
Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan and Prof Dr. Michelle Wong
Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences: VOL 7, NO 2 (2017) - a featured article on Lawarence press.
14. Pathogenetically based integrative therapeutic strategies in management of autism spectrum disorders .A research article by Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Dina Tulina, Dr. Vladimir Chernykh, Dr. Yee Kok Wah and Dr Jere Rivera-Dugenio
Published at Journal of Stem Cell Research and Medicine, ISSN: 2398-6530, 3 July 2017.
15. Biohormonal Therapies for Prevention and Early Management of Premature Menopause and Andropause An abstracts by Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michelle Wong and Dr. Vladimir Chernykh
Aesthetic & Anti-aging Medicine World Congress: Monaco, Grimaldi Forum 15th Edition, April 2017
16. Application of Cell Extracts from Skin, Placenta, Mesenchyme with Collagen and Elastin in Aesthetic Dermatology and Skin Revitalization: Evaluation of Outcomes in Cohort Study by Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Dr. Dina Tulina, Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan, Prof Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Maria Del Mar Cabarbas and Dr. Vladimir Chernykh
American Journal of Advanced Drug Delivery: 2016: Volume 4, Issue 5
17. CELL THERAPY AS THE MAIN STRATAGEM OF ANTI-AGING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. Article by Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Dr. Lingeswran Nallenthiran, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Vladimir Chernykh, Dr. Simon Yefimov, Dr. Yuriy Nalapko and Dr. Shing Yi Pan.
European Journal of Pharmaceutical And Medical Research : www.ejpmr.com (ejpmr,2019,6(6),295-299) SJIF Impact Factor 4.897 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333533670_CELL_THERAPY_AS_THE_MAIN_STRATAGEM_OF_ANTI-AGING_AND_REGENERATIVE_MEDICINE
18. Efficacy of Botanical Derived MF3 VP Evolution Softgels for the Maintenance of Cardiovascular, Liver and Kidney Health:
A case report by Dr. Shing Yi Pan, Yvonne Cashinn Chia, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong and Dr. Vladimir Chernykh
Drug Design Development and Delivery Journal, ISSN 2631-3278 Volume 2, Issue 1, 24 January 2019
19. Efficacy of Plaqx Forte Therapy for the Maintenance of Cardiovascular, Blood Vessels and Cellular Health
Yuriy I. Nalapko 1, 2*, Hui Rong Yee 1,2, Yvonne Cashinn Chia 1,2, Dmytro Klokol 3, Shing Yi Pan 1,2, Mike KS Chan 1,2 and Michelle BF Wong 1,2
1 Stellar Bio Molecular Research GmbH, Germany. 2 EW European Wellness Academy, GmbH, Germany. 3 Villa Medica Healthcare GmbH & Co. KG, Germany.
Drug Design Development and Delivery Journal, 24 December 2018
20. Transfer Factors or Dialyzable Leucocytic Extracts as Immune-modulating Peptides: A Conceptual Review on Broad Spectrum of Therapeutic Areas, Immunologic and Clinical Response, Trends and Perspectives
Dina Tulina*, Michelle WBF, Mike KS Chan and Shing Yi Pan
Stellar Bio Molecular Research, Germany
*Corresponding author: Dina Tulina, Stellar Bio Molecular Research, 205 Klosterstrasse, 67480, Edenkoben, Germany. 2019
21. Active Specific Immunotherapy (ASI) in Cancer Treatment: Five Case Reports Article by Dr. Roni moya, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong, Ms. Yvonne Cashinn Chia, and Dr. Shing Yi Pan.
Journal of Cancer Science And Therapy 16 Sep 2019, ISSN: 1948-5956 Volume 1(9) 256-259 (2019) - 256
22. Efficacy of Botanical Derived MF3 VP Evolution Softgels for the Maintainance of Cardiovascular, Liver and Kidney Health: A Case Report by Dr. Shing Yi Pan, Yvonne Cashinn Chia, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Drof, Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong and Dr, Vladimir Chernykh Drug Design Development and Delivery Journal 2018, ISSN 2631-3278 Volume 1, Issue 2 https://www.boffinaccess.com/open-access-journals/drug-design-development-and-delivery-journa/DDDD-1-106.pdf
23. Understanding the presence of xeno-derived neu5gc in the human bod, and its significance: a review
Clarice Anjum 1, Yvonne C Chia 1, Anam K Kour 3, Orn Adalsteinsson 4, Michael Papacharalampous 5, Michele L Zocchi 6, Isso Kimura 7, Rakesh Sharma 8, Leonid Macheret 9, Benjamin Arthur 10, Mike KS Chan 1,2, Shing Yi Pan 1
1 Baden R&D Laboratories GmbH, Germany. 2 SC German Society for Biomolecular Medicine Research GmbH, Germany. 3 Normah Medical Specialist Centre, Malaysia. 4 International Strategic Cancer Alliance, USA. 5 Metropolitan Hospitals, Germany. 6 Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Regenerative Surgery, University of Padua, Italy. 7 Multi Dimensional Holistic Medical Team, Japan. 8 Hong Kong University, Hong Kong. 9 International Eclectic Academy Inc., USA. 10 Partners In Wellness, USA.
Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics, May 25, 2020
24. Evaluation of Mitochondria-Organelle Peptides Versus Nano-Sized Cellular Extracts in Aesthetic Dermatology
Comparative Case Study by Dr. Dina Tulina, Dr. Shing Yi Pan and Prof. Dr. Mike Chan
Journal of Investigation Dermatology, October 2017, Volume 137, Issue 10, Supplement 2, Page S199
25. Placental Therapy: An Insight to their Biological and Therapeutic Properties
A Review Article by Dr. Shing Yi Pan, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Dmitry Klokol and Dr. Vladimir Chernykh.
Journal of Medicine and Therapeutics, United Kingdom. 16 September 2017. ISSN:2399-9799
26. Management of Eczema with Active Specific Immunotherapy and Super Transfer Factor
A Case Report by Dr. Dimitry Klokol, Dr. Shing Yi Pan, Prof. Dr. Mike Chan, Prof. Dr. Michelle Wong, Dr. Vladimir Chernykh and Dr. Simon Yefimov.
Journal of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, 15 February 2018. Vol.4 No. 11
27. Evaluation of the IN VIVO Cosmetic Efficacy of the MF3 Blue Cell Serum Gel. One- and two-month test result.
Eight-week open experimental study to determine product efficacy by Dr. Dina Tulina, Dr. Alain Béguin, Dr. Maria Del Mar Cabarbas, Dr. Dmitry Klokol, Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan and Prof Dr. Michelle Wong
A cosmetic efficacy study at Nexgen Biopharma Research and Innovations, Switzerland. 22 June 2017
28. Evaluation of the IN VIVO Cosmetic Efficacy of the MF3 PE Softgels (Dietary Supplement)
A Four- Month Randomized Placebo-Controlled Double-blind Study by Dr. Alain Béguin, Switzerland in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan
Skin Testing Department, Switzerland. 29 March 2006, Report Nr. CTE23A
29. Evaluation of the IN VIVO Cosmetic Efficacy of the MF3 Blue Cell Serum Gel. One-and two-month test results.
A clinical study by Dr. Alain Béguin, in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Mike KS Chan
Skin Testing Department, Switzerland. 27 February 2006, Report Nr. CTE43A