EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF PREVENTIVE,
REGENERATIVE AND ANTI-AGING MEDICINE
Institution, Product Certification and Quality Control Committee
Objective: Certification and conformity assessment of anti-aging technologies, methods and products available on European market
Who can apply for certification: Health clinics using anti-aging methods of prevention and treatment, wellness centers, SPA etc. for each single activity and as a whole as well as companies engaged in the production and sale of anti-aging products (dietary supplements, cosmetics etc.) for each single product
Certification procedure and assessment criteria:
1. Leading member(s) of the organization applying for certification should be ESAAM member(s).
2. The organization applying for certification should provide the following documents:
- Clinic (anti-aging, resorts, wellness- centers, SPA):
a) Methods of treatment and prevention;
b) Diagnostic methods;
c) Methods for estimation of the rate of aging;
d) Methods of treatment to slow down aging;
e) Data (percentage) of aesthetic and curative medicine;
f) Methods of efficiency estimation;
g) Staff qualifications;
h) Conformity with the requirements of permitting authorities (types of activities, only registered technologies
i) Structure of clinic;
j) Range of services.
3. Expert Commission of the Certification Committee has a right to request for additional information or to visit the institution (if application will be entered as a whole). Travelling and accommodation costs will be covered by the institution.
4. Expert Commission verifies received documents and the ESAAM notifies the organization within 90 days.
Contacts: Xeniya Ivko, Executive Secretary, e-mail: email@example.com